Wednesday, June 24, 2015
See Youtube Video link below, 52 minutes and 11 seconds
The Great Hoodwinking
Your friendly neighbourhood
NAZI USSA Washington DC Crimminal
Dare to watch, Dare to know the truth.
Traitors to Humanity!!!!
Consciousness VS Awareness: What’s the Big Difference?
Imagine yourself in the middle of a forest, being chased by a bear. The rustling of leaves behind you burgeons your pace, causing a much needed adrenaline rush. As you run across the landscape, you search for possible escapes. You are aware of the trees, and the animal life in your vicinity (imagine the forest sounds), but you’re conscious about a possible, untimely end to the journey of your life.
And before the bear catches up, let’s snap back to reality and ward off the threat!
Simply put, bring aware and being conscious are two extremely different concepts, even though both words seem to have the same connotation in language. Here is a little insight about the two concepts that’ll help you differentiate with ease.
Being AwareIt is like those announcements you hear on media. For instance, a hurricane is headed towards the city. While you know what is out there and you’re factually aware that it exists, there’s little you can do to explain where it is, whether it’ll strike or not, how much damage it will cause, and so on and so forth.
“Being Aware” essentially has a tangible, physically-related expression. You are aware of the fact that consuming too much sugar/carbohydrates can lead to obesity, diabetes and other diseases. You are aware that anything you do might have an impact on your loved one’s life. You are aware of your realities, primarily because of factors like sensations, perceptions, cognitive abilities, and knowledge.
You know what is, but you don’t know how it may or may not be related to your life! Being aware does not necessarily equate with being conscious. This brings us to the other part of the equation.
Being ConsciousIn every sense of the words, being conscious has a lot to do with being spiritual. It refers to that degree of awareness where the physical world no longer obstructs your understanding. It is about being aware of the metaphysical world, where spiritual interactions and learning takes place beyond the tangible experiences. Being conscious has a lot more depth than being merely being aware.
Awareness is considered a prerequisite for consciousness. You can’t be conscious about something if you’re unaware of it in the first place. As in the example we started off with, you were aware about everything in your surroundings, but you were consciously looking out for an escape. This blurs out your perception of non-related elements, enabling you to focus exclusively on certain, sought aspects.
How Knowledge Influences Your Awareness and Consciousness?As the wise people say, “Knowledge is power!” It is the starting point of a revolution, the beginning of awareness and consciousness. For the most part, you are free to decide whether you’d like to be aware and conscious or not. Your free choice plays a pivotal role in defining your destiny.
Knowledge makes you aware of your worldly realities, in turn making you conscious about a higher calling, a bigger purpose. Nothing happens without a reason, and the moment you decide to question and reason out your realities is when you become truly conscious! It is a chain of realization that begins with your worldly learning.
You make better decisions when you are aware, but you make the best ones when you are conscious. If you willfully chose to give up your abilities, you unconsciously choose to be a part of someone else’s purpose. You share your fate will all those who consciously renounce their rights, eventually becoming a part of someone else’s journey!
Knowledge, awareness and consciousness influence your life in three ways:
- Application: You apply your knowledge, actively deciding the particulars of intervention. You know something is good or bad, so you’re in a better position to decide whether or not you should integrate it in your life. For instance, excess sugars are bad and can cause diseases. It enables you to make a well-informed decision regarding your lifestyle. This is where you gain awareness.
- Discernment: Based on what you know, you can judge what is and isn’t. This enables you to discover and pursue options. If sugars are bad, you can figure out healthier alternatives to it. This is where you use your awareness to become responsible, being on the verge of consciousness. You begin to question your knowledge.
- Connection: Questioning gets you closer to consciousness. You begin to see the reason behind everything, which helps you connect with your purpose of existence. In other words, it is a level of complete awareness. As your level of awareness rises, your vibrational frequency increases, enabling you to protect yourself against negativities and to see beyond typical boundaries. It is where you become conscious – about yourself, your realities, your purpose, and the higher calling!
by Wes Penre
Guest writer, In5D.com
Excerpt from Level Four Paper Fifteen
I can understand if it may sound scary to choose not to go to the Light because many of us are afraid of the unknown. Whereas, the Light feels “safe” because we’ve gone there so many times, and “everybody else” who went there seems to have done just fine. However, remember that you are being multidimensional every single night you go to sleep and dream. This is a taste of what is awaiting after we die—except, after we die, we are in charge of our “dreams” and can create consciously what we create unconsciously during REM sleep.
However, this only gives a partial picture, so let’s get a little bit more into detail about what I have learned recently on the details about escaping the AIF Afterlife Trap once and for all.
Those who have come to the point in their awareness level that they are reading this don’t have to worry about getting “stuck” in the ether and become a “lost soul.” The reader of this material is far beyond that because you know too much. Instead, when you die, you will most probably be approached by your guide of guides as usual, and he or she wants to help you “cross over,” and if you allow this, it will lead you through the Tunnel. In some cases, there are no guides in the beginning, and the Tunnel will open up in front of you, but at a distance. Normally, souls feel the attraction and gravitation from the Tunnel and start moving toward it, consciously or unconsciously—like a leaf being sucked in by a vacuum cleaner.
Here, I believe, it’s a good idea to put up a list, in order to easier absorb the information I’m about to give you.
1. Instead of letting yourself be “hypnotized” by its attraction, turn and look in the opposite direction (you will have 360° vision, and you can still concentrate on looking in a certain direction) and move away from the Tunnel (you do this by “thinking” yourself as moving—it’s all about thoughts and intention in this dimension). Remember, you, as a soul of Fire, are far stronger than the centrifugal force that pulls you toward the Tunnel. Don’t try to fight it—that’s not the way to do it. Instead, think yourself away from it! The Tunnel with the Light on the other side of it is a sophisticated hologram, and all you need to do is to think yourself in another direction, and the Tunnel will fade away.
2. Soon you will see the Grid as a fuzzy “barrier” in front of you, or above you (there are no ups and downs or left and right in space). You will also see that it has holes in it—like a Swiss cheese. Move through one of these holes.
3. You will now see the Universe the way it is, i.e. you will now be truly interdimensional. This means you will see a much larger universe than you are used to. This is possible because you are outside the Grid, and you’re not in a programmed body—you are meeting the Universe as a pure spirit of Fires with an Avatar, which is your mind. When astronauts are allowed outside the Grid, they are still restricted by their bodies and will remain in 3-D, but on a slightly higher vibration because the Earth is tilted and the Grid is no longer doing its work on these astronauts.What you experience outside the Grid, as a discarnate spirit, can be quite overwhelming and impressive. Probably for the first time, you see the Universe as it really is, with the KHAA and everything. When you read this, you are still limited with your five senses, but a good idea is to prepare yourself mentally for what is out there. It’s not at all going to be a negative experience, just very different! You will also see the Space War that is going on in the solar system, and you will notice the soldiers fighting in other dimensions, which you now are going to have access to. In order to prepare, a recommended reading is my free e-book, “Beyond 2012—a Handbook for the New Era.” There are of course other materials that you can use as well—these papers will also do the job.
4. As a Fire riding an Avatar, you are now free to go more or less anywhere in the Universe. I talked earlier about “Universities”—that certain star systems work as universities do here on Earth. You may go there and explore what they have to offer, to see if it interests you, but the more appropriate or easier way would be to first know what you want to do or what you want to learn. Let’s say you want to learn about how to build interdimensional space crafts. Then you think yourself to a university that teaches that, and you will nanotravel there as fast as you think it. As I see it, you need to concentrate on that thought, so it becomes dominant over your other thoughts at that moment—that’s all you need to do.I have talked to a few humans who are able to nanotravel—one of them gained the ability after a serious car accident. He said that we have nothing to worry about—once we’re free from our bodies, we know automatically how to do this. In the beginning, not only will we be stunned but also impressed. We will think it’s fun and probably want to play around with it. The fear and anxiety we may have while in our bodies are gone once we enter the spirit world.
Once you’re at a university, you will meet with star beings who will ask you what you wish to do. If your aura and your chakras are open like a book, they will already know because you communicate telepathically, but if it’s closed—either because of fear, or intentionally, to protect your thoughts—they will not know. Once they are told, they will advise you whether you qualify or not. If you don’t, you can ask them where you should go first to eventually qualify for their dimension of learning.
If you want to go to Orion, you think yourself there and you will stand before the “Gates of the Orion Empire,” and a similar procedure will take place. You may want to tell them that you are a human soul, and you may most likely qualify to get into the higher dimensions of the KHAA, but once “inside,” you will find out which University level you qualify for, depending on your current knowledge as a spirit, what you want to do, and your personality.
5. You may instead just want to travel around in the Universe as a Soul/Avatar and explore before you decide to find a new “home.” You will notice that you can think yourself anywhere and you will get there, but also you can create your own environment as you wish—similar to what Q did in Star Trek. You may want to have fun with that for a while, too, before you do anything else. Remember that you can’t really get lost because if you don’t know where you are, you can think yourself to be anywhere—even back in the solar system, if you wish.
6. You will most certainly also meet with other beings as you think yourself away. You can tell them you’re not interested (in a polite manner), or you can join them. First, however, feel out their energies and trust your intuition! If you are still uncertain, ask where they come from and why they want your company. Always shield yourself with a golden aura by thinking it up around yourself, and make sure not to have any holes in it. You will find out for yourself that it works!Remember that just because your creators happen to be Orions, it doesn’t mean you have to go there if you don’t want to. No one will hold that against you, and you can always go there later, whenever you want to. You may even choose to join a group of beings you like and co-create an interdimensional reality—either in space, on a planet, in a star, or in a nebula. The options are endless, only limited by your own creativity. You will notice that the Universe bends to your will, thoughts, and intentions.
Any of this sounds much better than to be recycled into slavery again, doesn’t it? We have the Fire of the Mother Goddess, so we are privileged that way –more so than other star races out there. Those out there who have access to the KHAA (just like you will) can also create without technology, but as a human soul, you automatically have access to the KHAA and to the Orion Empire, unless you’ve done things that are excessively harmful to the Empire, your fellow man, or other star races. Other star races will have to “earn” their way into Orion, while you can come in without any prerequisites, except for the ones I just mentioned.
What you do miss out on (perhaps only temporary, but still) is the loss of your human body, in case you decide not to reincarnate on Earth again. In an upcoming paper, I will discuss more about the incredible vessel we call the human body, what it is capable of, and what it can do for you as a Fire/Avatar. Once that is explained and you want to continue going back to Earth in the next incarnation to inhabit one of these vessels again—this time with a higher level of knowledge—you can. You don’t have to go into the Tunnel in order to do that. You can reincarnate on Gaia without “help” from the AIF, but you would still have amnesia. However, you would operate on a higher level here on Earth than you’ve done so far, and with time, you will expand your awareness and your consciousness even more. If you choose this path, you will help rebuilding the Library, and the reward will be a body I will be talking about later. The choice is yours, and there is no right or wrong choices here—it’s entirely up to you. The only thing I advise everybody to do is to avoid the Tunnel and the Light!
Read more from Wes Penre at www.wespenre.com
liink is here:
The matrix program has us all where it needs us, energizing everything besides our own souls, serving the illusion and rendering it in dominion over our creative birth rights.
It seems there are very few of us still left that are really basking in our own light of consciousness. Living life in the timeless now is the prerequisite to becoming empowered by enough life force to fuel you with no sustenance whatsoever.
This is the real secret that the so called breatharians and “sun-eaters” will not tell you.
Immortality then also becomes a likely possibility when one is really unsubscribed to time.
Why would you age when you are outside of the laws and consequences of placing past/ present/ future in your now, where only consciousness and the soul should be?
Indeed, I think this is the biggest secret in the world today, living outside of time yet, for many, can be a very daunting endeavor.
You may quickly realize that you are currently placing many things in the center of your consciousness which have no belonging in the now whatsoever.
The BodyThe body forms an integral part of the matrix program that serves to keep you centered on its flaws and limitations (which is what materialism is all about) instead of the soul.
The body holds the DNA, which receives the input transmissions emitting from the programmed matrix. Also, take into account that your body and mind have their own programs which serve to drain you from energy when they are mistaken to be yourself.
The conflicted thoughts that most of us experience are a pure product of the geometry that the body was created from, the phi ratio, or five. The pentagram is also symbolic of this ratio.
We have five fingers and five senses because the creator used the phi ratio to construct us and everything on our planet (including Mother Earth herself). We are in a phi-based reality.
With the five senses, we inadvertently create a world of conflict, because the five senses create a world that is divided and separated. Nothing resulting from the five senses is real in the first place, since the physical senses are part of the illusory construct of our virtual reality — hence we are experiencing maya (i.e. illusion) through illusion.
Bare with me.
Five is also an uneven number. When the odds are uneven, there is always a fight. The body, coupled with the DNA, also holds the programming of the parents and, in every sense, keeps the traits and characteristics of the parents dominant, as if there is nothing the individual can do about the so called “inherited genes.”
There is much power to be hold coupled with the realization that the body is part of the matrix construct, which means that it is an illusion that we fuel because we believe it to be real and, in so doing, place it before consciousness, which is the only unchanging, real, aspect of this reality.
The Illusion of TimeThe illusion of time is actually not so much about time, but more about finding yourself on different lines of space instead of the one, eternal, space that is now (i.e the present moment).
For instance, anything belonging to the past, whether it be a past heartbreak, disease, the school that taught you or made you to believe, what mom and dad have turned you into, etc..
These things that have a reputation of telling us who we are, only have power over us if we believe time to be real.
In other words, parts of you that are trapped in past timelines, only remain fragmented when the consciousness believes that there is a separation between the past and the present.
The famous qoute that many spiritual teachers like to use is “all mind is useless.”
The mind is also part of the matrix and only works towards unity under the guidance of pure consciousness. Unfortunately, when the mind takes over consciousness, it becomes a reality distorter. This results in countless challenges, because the mind perceives the world as separate and not one with the soul.
In other words, the mind is in conflict, arising from division. Remember the number 5, an uneven number, full of conflicting impulses.
The Present MomentThe present moment also does not exist and should never exist in the now. The present moment belongs to an ever-fleeting moment we like to call now, yet we can never pin it down and say “here I have it”. It is for forever changing, get it?
The now, though, is something very few individuals on the planet can say they have felt, because it is only felt by those that have totally removed themselves from the material laws governing this plane.
All laws proposed by science on this plane are based on the five senses, and all stem from the limitations of the matrix — which serves only to diminish the true essence of a soul that, unwillingly, sells its infinite potential out.
The now is only felt by those that are back in touch with the five elements that result from connecting with the soul center once again.
In the light of consciousness all that comes from darkness (i.e. false) dies and becomes transmuted back to the five elements. This is another great secret of alchemy.
Think in terms of algae: when it spreads, the algae attaches itself to everything, turning the worst of toxins back into usable energy. When the light of consciousness is turned on, it transmutes all that is not immortal.
The only real things in the whole universe are the five elements: fire, water, earth, oxygen and ether.
Air and wind are not part of the five elements, as oxygen is the life-giving force in the form of air.
The soul consists out of these five primordial elements, and the soul loses them temporarily when the five senses take over in duality. This results in the undermining of the soul and the five elements, due to the illusion that is taking the center stage over one’s consciousness, whilst “milking” it of everything that is valuable.
Taking back your Soul from within the MatrixThe battery has two poles, negative and positive. The positive needs the negative to generate power, hence the positive has no power without the negative.
The same counts for the matrix reality that we find ourselves in — the matrix needs us to remain negative terminals in order to keep itself energized.
The greatest revelation is that we live in a system (i.e. the matrix) that is parasitizing on our souls’ energy.
If we are negative and the matrix is positive, then how can the matrix still have any power when we turn ourselves into positive terminals?
You can compare this reality to a battery. Most souls in this realm are negative and give their energy away to a positively charged creator/matrix program. How do we do this? The matrix is set up to make us lose touch with our universal cosmic selves (a.k.a our souls).
After birth, our parents take the center stage, together with the control systems of the matrix:
- religious doctrines — keeping people fearful and obedient with fairy tales;
- indoctrination and conformity disguised as education in primary school;
- our life partners — which, involuntarily, keep us unaware and unrebellious against the matrix;
- further indoctrination and conformity in high school and college, now coupled with brainwashing;
- dull, unstimulating, jobs;
- Facebook and social media — further layers of this virtual reality;
- politics — dividing people and keeping the matrix in place;
- false teachings in books that are aggressively promoted by the mainstream;
- secret societies constantly conspiring against the people, enslaving their minds and souls;
- true knowledge kept hidden from the masses.
Once you release yourself from all that is not real, you turn yourself back on is a sense, and you are free to create once again the reality that you want. After reclaiming your consciousness from the deep pits of the matrix, you can start exercising influence over the fake reality and liberate your soul.
Once becoming a positive terminal, you will start using your energy to your own goals, instead of unknowingly giving it to the matrix.
The time of cosmic consciousness and mass awakening draws near.