Saturday, July 4, 2015

de facto, facts and knowledge, just the facts mam! Peter Eugene - 16 June 2015

https://youtu.be/2kNAK9ekVtg


Brother peter QUITS THIS SHIT.;. I have come to the conclusion that no one on the planet wants the truth I bring. So I will be terminating all websites and web pages for privatis.me in short order.. no love = no time from me.. Done with trying to bring the truth forward.. Time for me to leave the stage of truth.. No more radio and alternative media.... going home and going silent... No one wants the truth so I will leave the planet intact.... leaving the planet NOW. enjoy the last call I did with brother kurt for the way back home.. I am disgusted with this fucked up planet.. Apathy has brought me to this point in time to leave forever.. will be shutting off my computer and my phone.. let the masses figure it out for themselves
KURT KALLENBACH TALKS TO PETER EUGENE – REPOSTED!
June 24, 2015 / Bradley

THIS VIDEO IS BACKGROUND INFORMATION FROM A GENTLEMAN WHO IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT EXACTLY HOW THE FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERMENTS USED THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO ENSLAVE EACH OF US.
THE DISCUSSION IS VERY FAST…, BUT HAS SO MUCH VALUABLE INFORMATION THAT I THINK IS IS A MUST! – BRADLEY
https://bradleyloves.wordpress.com/…/kurt-kallenbach-talks…/

who's is it and who can prove it? !


No comments:

Post a Comment